MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Richard Gasquet in the top 10

View Single Post

Old 11-20-2012, 04:45 AM   #87
country flag Alex999

Alex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Richard Gasquet in the top 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
When Richie is really on his game, in the zone, or however you want to put it he does play tennis beautifully and it is lovely to watch. So I'm happy for Richie
you are right. couldn't agree more. his game is beautiful and I drool over his BH. the problem is that he has never achieved his potential IMHO. I thought, back in 2006, that Nole, Richie and Andy were the future of tennis and they would play many slam finals. well, Nole made it, Murray is getting there and Richie is not even close. too bad, too sad.

Gasquet was a star in France when he was a kid, that's how good he was. however, he is coming from a rich family, he's never been hungry. I really think that Djokovic has made it because his family gave it all and he was very hungry.

Last edited by Alex999 : 11-20-2012 at 05:59 AM.
Alex999 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote