MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - An appeal to Steve for unbanning Filo V

View Single Post

Old 11-20-2012, 02:49 AM   #6
country flag Nekromanta
Banned!

Nekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: An appeal to Steve for unbanning Filo V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
The moderation staff made a call. If they felt the outcome should have been different it would have been however the call was made and you trying to circumvent the issue by asking me to change this does not change my mind. After reviewing the multiple infractions that happened one after another its clear that this user was not interested in anything but being a distraction. There was nothing positive about what transpired.
I see you're resolute in this.... Still I think it's not the way Filo perceived this whole thing and in my opinion people shouldn't be treated like this. We cannot simply get rid of one another, we have to learn to live together...
Nekromanta is offline View My Blog!