MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 11-20-2012, 01:55 AM   #4148
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
Nite George! Lee a new computer? What kind? Steve bought me a Kindle fire for my bday. Hardly use it. But his laptop died so I gave him mine and in return I got the kindle It is so much lighter and came in handy when I was at the hotel on the 2 recent bad nights here. Can get books, MTF, FB and netflicks so all is well
A desktop with all the whistles and bells. Hubby ordered all the parts from amazon and newegg, put everything together and load the window 7. Geek talk to the level that I can't catch up anymore The one feature I request was a video interface that I can record TV programs directly from the cable box to the computer hard drive. My TV is the monitor. The downside is I can't watch TV while I am using the computer
Lee is online now View My Blog!