MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: featuring the 2012 PopCon winner and The Bulldog.

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2012, 10:32 PM   #889
country flag August

August has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: Cool young Brits hub + their bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirag View Post
Why don't you visit Wimbledon next year ,that place is heaven on earth for a tennis fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
I plan on doing that but CC tickets are expensive and so hard to get.
I wanna visit Wimby in the future. It just feels The Slam. AO would be great to visit too. Actually I wanna visit them all, SW19 and AO are just the coolest of them.

But as a parsimonious guy, I'd probably try to get to CC in the first week when the tickets are cheapest, just to get to the CC. Otherwise I'd probably enjoy more of the "outdoor courts'" matches, I probably prefer five-setters between two top 50 players to #1 triple-bageling a #100 player.

Stan Wawrinka
The Saviour of Tennis
Australian Open 2014: Ended Nadal-Djokovic-Murray dominance in Slams
Monte Carlo 2014: Ended Nadal-Djokovic dominance in Masters
August is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote