MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "We've got videos of that dork Andy!" Media Center

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2012, 10:30 PM   #2074
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

SapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Roddick’s next career: Imitations?

Quote:
Andy Roddick, Serena Williams, Milos Raonic and Agnieszka Radwanska were in Toronto on Friday to participate in the Sport Chek Face-Off tennis exhibition at the Air Canada Centre, and as one would expect, Roddick was in fine form. There are few players out there who know how to work an exhibition as well as Roddick. An example: When asked what shape he was in heading into his exhibition match against Raonic, he joked “Well, round is a shape.”

“I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I’ve met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I’ve been completely committed … The results have shown.”

Round or not, Roddick ended up beating Raonic 6-4, 4-6, 10-7 in front of a crowd of 6,500 fans, all of whom seemed to enjoy watching Roddick in his element. If Andy Roddick shows up to an exhibition in your town, you show up. Entertaining as ever, Roddick kept the crowd in stitches throughout the night.

Everything you need to know about the differences between America and Canada can be summed up in this clip, as Roddick tries to remind the net who’s boss.

See, it’s never just tennis when Andy hits the exo circuit. He unveiled some revised imitations for the Toronto crowd and he nailed each one.

Roddick does Serena: Novak decided to stuff his shirt when he imitated Serena in Bratislava. Andy goes for her… assets.

Roddick does McEnroe: A classic.

Roddick does Rafa: Honestly, I thought Andy was going to pull a muscle on this one.

Roddick does Djokovic: Novak’s heavy breathing? Andy’s on it.

Roddick does Sharapova: Some choose to focus on her pre-serve routine. Roddick decides to send up her perma-fist instead. Genius.

http://tennis.si.com/2012/11/19/andy-roddick-impressions/

Tennis Account: https://twitter.com/ARhyneMoment
Youtube Channel: youtube.com/SapELee485
Rhyne's Picture Thread
Rhyne Williams FB Updates
SapELee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote