MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: featuring the 2012 PopCon winner and The Bulldog.

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2012, 11:11 PM   #886
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: Cool young Brits hub + their bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT = Fed View Post
'sup gimps
'sup Sam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
I know what you mean, watching him draws you into a state of day-dreaming, and before you realise it, the match is over and he's sent the mug on the other side if the net packing, 3&2.
I knowwwww. I am torn between wanting to watch him longer and wanting him to win easily. The latter inclination usually wins though. I totally enjoyed watching his beatdown of Tipsy.

Quote:
I used to be such a sore loser and a little shit, to be honest. These days I'm much better, accept losing as part of the game and moving on.
Were you as bad as Roger in his younger days with all the racquet-throwing?

Quote:
If I was a) good enough and b) wanted to be a pro tennis player, I would not be the next Murray. As much as I like Andy, he's not somebody I'd appreciate being compared to. I'm far more charming, eloquent and handsome than he is, for a start, and my tennis is much prettier, too.
I like your confidence. You definitely have WAY better grammar than he does and you're definitely WAY better-looking as well. I need some evidence to evaluate your last claim...

Quote:
Do you think about home that much?
Nah, I don't miss it much. I literally meant that I was looking forward to playing tennis back home. I don't perspire at all when I play here and it's really weird; and I can't swing properly with the one hoodie that I have (which Roger also has ) so I'd like to play tennnis in the heat and wearing tank tops and skirts without leggings which look so ugly. I clearly have my priorities right...

Quote:
Fine, do it. March is a long time away, and it might get lost in your bookmarks. But I'm deadly serious about it…
Yesssss I will hold you to it. Can't wait.

Quote:
Definitely. People always talk about 'variety' especially with Roger, but you can't truly appreciate the variation in his game until you watch him live at a different angle to the TV camera.
I know. I found this to be particularly true of his backhand. I was really mesmerised by his topspin backhand actually, especially when I was watching from the first row and courtside. The TV angle doesn't capture the full motion well enough and it's just so pretty to look at in person.