MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: featuring the 2012 PopCon winner and The Bulldog.

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2012, 09:15 PM   #885
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: Cool young Brits hub + their bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
I wish I could do it all the time.
I know what you mean, watching him draws you into a state of day-dreaming, and before you realise it, the match is over and he's sent the mug on the other side if the net packing, 3&2.

Quote:
I know, but I hate to lose - in anything.
I used to be such a sore loser and a little shit, to be honest. These days I'm much better, accept losing as part of the game and moving on.

Quote:
It all looks the same to me. GB needs more tennis talents on the global stage - you could be the next Murray.
If I was a) good enough and b) wanted to be a pro tennis player, I would not be the next Murray. As much as I like Andy, he's not somebody I'd appreciate being compared to. I'm far more charming, eloquent and handsome than he is, for a start, and my tennis is much prettier, too.

Quote:
I'm already looking forward to it.
Do you think about home that much?

Quote:
I will bookmark this post and quote it when March comes around.
Fine, do it. March is a long time away, and it might get lost in your bookmarks. But I'm deadly serious about it…

Quote:
Yeah I totally agree. I'm not being biased at all when I say that watching Roger live is so different from watching the other top players. I miss watching him already.
Definitely. People always talk about 'variety' especially with Roger, but you can't truly appreciate the variation in his game until you watch him live at a different angle to the TV camera.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote