MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: featuring the 2012 PopCon winner and The Bulldog.

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2012, 10:05 PM   #883
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: Cool young Brits hub + their bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
I've only ever seen Federer live, once, so it would be great to do it ant least once more.
I wish I could do it all the time.

Quote:
That's a poor attitude. Losing is part of the game.
I know, but I hate to lose - in anything.

Quote:
The ball toss reveals what spin they are going to put on the ball, and how closed (or open) their racquet face is on contact reveals what direction they will serve in. The rest is up to your reactions, but it's by no means as easy as I make it sound.
It all looks the same to me. GB needs more tennis talents on the global stage - you could be the next Murray.

Quote:
At least it will give you something extra to look forward to upon returning home!
I'm already looking forward to it.

Quote:
We should seriously do it. It's beautiful, especially when the weather is nice, and definitely my favourite place in London.
I will bookmark this post and quote it when March comes around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirag View Post
I just found the perfect place to do further studies then .Too bad he would have retired by then since its at least 2014
He's gonna play until he's 50.

Seriously though, I hope we'll have at least 4 more years of him. 35 isn't too old to be still competing, right?
Quote:
he is still me number 2 , just wanted to give space to my other favourites I wishhe would come to India though since I am pretty sure WTF tickets would cost a fortune .
It looks like you bumped him for good. Why can't you add your other favourites and still keep his name there? I doubt Roger would go to anywhere in Asia (except Shanghai) unless he's invited to play an exho. Actually, there are so many tennis players in India, so that could really happen. It would give me an added incentive to go to India too.

Quote:
Why don't you visit Wimbledon next year ,that place is heaven on earth for a tennis fan
I plan on doing that but CC tickets are expensive and so hard to get.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Winnie, Fed is definitely the best player to see live.

I've seen the Tsongas and Cilics of this world so many times, but it just doesn't compare to seeing what Roger does live. It's so difficult to appreciate his footwork on the TV and also the spin he puts on the ball.
Yeah I totally agree. I'm not being biased at all when I say that watching Roger live is so different from watching the other top players. I miss watching him already.