MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Biggest talents and biggest prospects born after 1995

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2012, 07:56 PM   #73
country flag PTWahoo14

PTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Biggest talents and biggest prospects born after 1995

Quote:
Originally Posted by GasquetGulbis View Post
He's beaten Balleret once before in Qatar, so he's already proven to beat top 500 players before, and Luke Bambridge has a lot of potential. I do agree, that he probably won't repeat this result for a little bit, but he's already proven to be able to get to the second round or further at multiple futures, which is still good for his age and in this era of tennis.
I agree and looking at TennisOnWood's comment, I guess I should clarify. Personally, I wouldn't label it as a fluke or put an asterisks by it or anything like that. His opponents in the 1/8, quarterfinal, and semis were all very skilled payers and are good wins for anyone. I was just noting that he did have to beat two teens who would most likely be less experienced than anyone you would usually find at a futures like this. And also that one of his opponents retired. I doubt his team is going to ignore who he beat and how he beat them when they make judgments on what is best for his development.

I don't think anything should or could take away from his great performance, though.
PTWahoo14 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote