MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Team Lenders Vs Team Ferrer.

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2012, 05:08 PM   #9
country flag PedroMarquess

PedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Team Lenders Vs Team Ferrer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
Dude, I can't get over how awesome this video is. I'm watching it with my brother and he's laughing his ass off (and so am I for that matter) Brilliant stuff.

Tsubasa as Ferrer is just fitting, he's the character I dislike most. And you chose the perfect clip, which happens to be one of my favorite overall clips from my favorite of the four anime series (J). I love you really

Shh. If Ahmed does another one, he should use episode 113 of the first series when Lenders and Tsubasa are trading shots from goal to goal over the goalposts
But the winner of that isn't Tsubasa or it ends in a draw? The series become boring after some time. The team that had Tsubasa never loose -.-
PedroMarquess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote