MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Team Lenders Vs Team Ferrer.

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2012, 06:03 PM   #8
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Team Lenders Vs Team Ferrer.

Dude, I can't get over how awesome this video is. I'm watching it with my brother and he's laughing his ass off (and so am I for that matter) Brilliant stuff.

Tsubasa as Ferrer is just fitting, he's the character I dislike most. And you chose the perfect clip, which happens to be one of my favorite overall clips from my favorite of the four anime series (J). I love you really

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMarquess View Post
Very good indeed. In the next you should make one with the episode that Lenders try to score from outside of the area against Benji Price. It'll be like Lenders trying to hit a winner vs Ferrer.

Shh. If Ahmed does another one, he should use episode 113 of the first series when Lenders and Tsubasa are trading shots from goal to goal over the goalposts
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote