MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2012, 03:03 PM   #4036
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
THATS MY TEAM TOO!!!!!!!!

I don't know how you became an Eagles fan of all teams but

One person I know (friend of my brother) goes to the University of Pennsylvania and became a big Eagles fan, and they tried to get my brother to like the sport, but failed. However they got me into football and the Eagles.

It's a little weird, though. My big brother absolutely loves rugby, I hate it, and rugby is seen as a direct equivalent to football for Europeans. For some reason I love football, now, and he still doesn't care.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!