MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - TT Quiz Special (Week 47) - Congrats to 156mphserve and Forever-Delayed/Freak3yman84

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2012, 06:55 AM   #171
country flag dinkulpus
-_-

dinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TT Quiz Special (Week 47) - Day 2 questions - Post 119 - Deadline Monday 6pm CET

Quote:
Originally Posted by 156mphserve View Post
MTF is your friend(I used MTF to find 3 answers). For that one I went to the challenger forum, and used the search function and searched "3 matches in 1 day" and found the Nottingham thread as the 5th or 6th thread returned. It took some time having to go through the first few and realize they were not right, but when I got to Nottingham I saw a post about people talking about 3 matches in 1 day by Matosevic. Took maybe 20 minutes.

I remembered that happening this year but couldn't remember the player but remembered it was talked about on MTF so that's why I searched here
Ana I manage Notinhgam TT

Tennis Tipping 2014

Singles : 128 (Best 88) - QF Auckland, QF Houston
Doubles : 71 (Best 65) - Won Sao Paulo, SF Rome, SF Chennai, SF Buenos Aires, SF Queens (with stbanchile) SF Umag (with kr1s17an) Won : Cordeones CH (with Freak3yman84)

Finals CH

Singles : 3:3
Doubles : 10:6 (ATP 1:0)
dinkulpus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote