MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: featuring the 2012 PopCon winner and The Bulldog.

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2012, 11:43 PM   #873
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: Cool young Brits hub + their bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Yes I know. WTF isn't your cup of tea then.
It would be foolish not to go even once while it's in London, though.

Quote:
Really? I felt a bit like a burden. They didn't really serve significantly less hard to me or anything though. Thankfully their first serves were out half the time.
Too many social players just whack their first serves and it seldom goes in. I rarely hit it as hard as I can, because I know my percentage would just drop too low.

Quote:
I've kinda given up on getting the serve right and when I'm forced to serve, I focus only on getting it in. I'm glad you've improved. Why do you have an end of season though? Don't you train regularly?
I wouldn't give up on the serve. There isn't a more crucial shot in the whole sport, so it's not ideal that you choose to give up on it.

I will still play through the winter, just nowhere near as much. When I say I have stopped, I have stopped competing.

Quote:
Did you really just say that?
Yes.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote