MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: featuring the 2012 PopCon winner and The Bulldog.

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2012, 11:00 PM   #868
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: Cool young Brits hub + their bros.

Smokey: I think I would love the fall for sure. Why do those photos look so heavily photoshopped though? Kinda takes the romance out of it but I get the general idea. Did you nominate people for ACC by the way?

George: I see. I kinda agree, especially if you pay for lower tier seats; even upper tier seats aren't really worth it because the perspective is just like watching on TV, so you might as well watch it on TV for free and get almost the exact angle. But it's still cheaper than the slams. And at least you don't get matches where a top player routines a way lower ranked player like you would in the first few rounds of grand slams; assuming, of course, that you wanna watch the top guys. It's definitely cheaper to get a grounds pass at the slams but alas, Roger doesn't play on the outside courts.

Victoria Park is somewhere in the east of London, near Bethnal Green. It's a pretty small park compared to Hyde Park, Regent Park, etc, but still pretty big. I couldn't find the tennis courts. The tennis was fun! It was doubles matchplay with rotation of partners. I played with a group of men though, so it was a bit intimidating. My serve really sucks and I hate my new strings but I'm glad I got to play a little. Have you been playing much?

I still haven't gone to Hyde Park yet. Haven't gone to Regent and Kew either. I've been to St James's - gorgeous as well. I love how there are squirrels running around because they are SO cute.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote