MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2012, 10:02 PM   #3972
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
This is a great way of thinking, and I agree. Although I should add it's still a bit naive and you may grow up to realize that.
Of course it's naive, but I may as well continue to believe it while it rings done degree of truth to me personally.

Quote:
I want a tablet. But every time I think about how far that money can take me, I give up. Price iPad ~ Price TransSiberian ticket ~ Price return flight to NYC.... etc... it's a pretty easy choice for me.
It's personal choice. Some people like travelling, some people like jewellery, clothes, gadgets etc.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!