MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2012, 09:57 PM   #3968
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Exactly. Possessions don't have to be physical things.

That said, I'm a great believer in being happy with whatever comes our way, and making the most of it. What's the point in wanting to be in another person's shoes?
This is a great way of thinking, and I agree. Although I should add it's still a bit naive and you may grow up to realize that.

Quote:
I guess I'm fortunate to have nice physical possessions like an iPad, though. It certainly makes my life much better, and encourages me to be a lazy s***.
I want a tablet. But every time I think about how far that money can take me, I give up. Price iPad ~ Price TransSiberian ticket ~ Price return flight to NYC.... etc... it's a pretty easy choice for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekromanta View Post
I like outgoing girls. I have around 15 of them in my phone. I like sex with outgoing girls. I like all the rafa fangirls too.
Hi! Interesting random information.
arm is offline View My Blog!