MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - TT Quiz Special (Week 47) - Congrats to 156mphserve and Forever-Delayed/Freak3yman84

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2012, 10:39 PM   #154
country flag AdeyC
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

AdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TT Quiz Special (Week 47) - Day 2 questions - Post 119 - Deadline Monday 6pm CET

Bruno is completely correct here in that he was playing a first round match against ESimp - and he won against ESimp, there is no doubt whatsoever on that.

The first round scores of Nixer/Cheeky Chick only apply to each other in their first round match, and have nothing to do with the second round. If Nixer lost the 1R his 2R picks will not apply for singles because he will be out of the singles event.

It is now early morning in Leo's timezone - so when he's next online, it will be up to him to decide how to sort out how to proceed with the winner of Nixer/Cheeky Chick.