MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - TT Quiz Special (Week 47) - Congrats to 156mphserve and Forever-Delayed/Freak3yman84

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2012, 10:21 PM   #153
country flag BrunoBeidacki

BrunoBeidacki has a reputation beyond reputeBrunoBeidacki has a reputation beyond reputeBrunoBeidacki has a reputation beyond reputeBrunoBeidacki has a reputation beyond reputeBrunoBeidacki has a reputation beyond reputeBrunoBeidacki has a reputation beyond reputeBrunoBeidacki has a reputation beyond reputeBrunoBeidacki has a reputation beyond reputeBrunoBeidacki has a reputation beyond reputeBrunoBeidacki has a reputation beyond reputeBrunoBeidacki has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TT Quiz Special (Week 47) - Day 2 questions - Post 119 - Deadline Monday 6pm CET

Of course it is singles... I never said I would have to beat two guys together, I just said I would have to score more than two other people and that's just not the way it works.

Besides that, Nixer, the question is not how many points you scored more than me, after all, you were playing against Cheeky Chick, not me. I won my match, it doesn't matter how and you didn't win yours.

The fair thing to do would be have a tiebreak separated than tomorrow's picks, but I'm not going to keep arguing about that because this is only a tournament which is suppose to be fun.

Tennis Tipping Results:
Win: BEIJING (Singles)
PARIS (Doubles w/AdeyC), 4 CHALLENGERS in Doubles
RUNNER-UP: ROLAND GARROS 2012 (Doubles w/AdeyC)
-
CLEZAR
JANOWICZ
BrunoBeidacki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote