MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - TT Quiz Special (Week 47) - Congrats to 156mphserve and Forever-Delayed/Freak3yman84

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2012, 08:32 PM   #150
country flag 156mphserve

156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TT Quiz Special (Week 47) - Day 2 questions - Post 119 - Deadline Monday 6pm CET

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrunoBeidacki View Post
I don't think it is fair with me to play against two guys, seriously. I would have to beat to people to advance... I think the managers should think about something different, after all, it's suppose to matter just my score and my opponents score, not my scores and two other players scores.
I agree with Bruno here. You essentially he's only playing against 1 player, but that will be the better player of the 2, so his score would have to be better than both of the other 2, so he has to beat 2 players while other people only has to beat 1 which I don't think is fair to Bruno.

Maybe you could have a tiebreaker question for the other 2. First person to answer correctly advances. If both are around at the time of posting of that question anyway

Welcome Your Newest Top 10 Member

Raonic

Proud Canadian
11-13 San Jose 3-Peat
2012 Chennai Champion
156mphserve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote