MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - TT Quiz Special (Week 47) - Congrats to 156mphserve and Forever-Delayed/Freak3yman84

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2012, 08:29 PM   #149
country flag Boarder35m

Boarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TT Quiz Special (Week 47) - Day 2 questions - Post 119 - Deadline Monday 6pm CET

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jean* View Post
4. In his country he is only active player, who reached the quarterfinal on Wimbledon. He was №90 at that time and lost to player who was world №5.

I didn't understand the question correctly. I was looking for someone who is the only current active player for his country. The comma in between "active player" and "who" got me wrong.

3 points.
You are no the only one here

I went to Wikipedia for the QF results from Wimbledon for the last years and I thought, well there are always more players from this country.
Then I decided to read the question again

I feel kind of bad for those who lost with more than 5 times of my score
Boarder35m is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote