MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Guga defeats Nole on Clay 7-6 7-5

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2012, 07:23 PM   #5
country flag Chris Kuerten

Chris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Guga defeats Nole on Clay 7-6 7-5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountaindewslave View Post
you've got to understand that Exhibition's are more fun and entertaining the crowd.... no one takes them seriously enough to really try. these two were playing funky shots, dancing at moments, I MEAN DANCING. if they're dancing around the court you can take it all with a grain of salt
I don't even like Djokovic much but it's obvious for good spirit he probably let Kuerton win at his home town exhibition because the crowd would be so excited to see it

it's like the Roddick-Raonic exhibition the other day that Roddick won- there were screwing around the whole time, Roddick was talking to people in the crowd nonstop etc, but it can be taken with a grain of salt

fun time though, love Kuerton and it was good spirited of Djokovic to go to South America to excite the crowds there who rarely get to see the likes of him

Dustin Brown - Fabio Fognini - Gaël Monfils - Jerzy Janowicz - Alexandr Dolgopolov

Ernests Gulbis - Nick Kyrgios - Pablo Cuevas - Taro Daniel - Igor Sijsling - Paolo Lorenzi - Ruben Ramirez Hidalgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by heya View Post
What you talking about Willis?
El Pendejo dice que el número uno no es suficiente pero el buitre de lenders, ferrer, puede ganar 7 tourneos sin mi permiso.
Mi boyfriend federer is goat, no?
Chris Kuerten is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote