MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - DC F: Ferrer def. Berdych 6-2 6-3 7-5 (ESP 2-CZE 2)

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2012, 04:42 PM   #77
country flag Chris Kuerten

Chris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DC F: Ferrer def. Berdych 6-2 6-3 7-5 (ESP 2-CZE 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certinfy View Post
I said "honestly".

Of course I wanted Berdych to play really well and beat Ferrer, but after playing 2 long matches the last few days I expected him to lose in 4 to be honest, not that I would say that on MTF.
Is this what you want to teach the kids on MTF? That lying is alright?

People like you make me SICK.
Ruben Ramirez was in a hotel in Rio Preto Brasil last year when his doubles partner Ferreiro decided to go see the night in the city. He opened his arms widely and said: que pasa man? we have match tomorrow.

Legend.
Quote:
“Some players say to me, ‘Why are you still playing?’ ” Ramirez Hidalgo said. “I still play because tennis is my life. Tennis gives me everything, more than I dreamed when I was young.”
Chris Kuerten is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote