MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ACC Nominations Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2012, 04:38 PM   #343
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ACC Nominations Only Thread (Please read OP and Freakyman has been withdrawn)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
Around 18th in nominations (most of them double nominations by clowns like GOATsol) and Fedtards are talking about a semi final spot

I'd have to be very (un)fortunate to reach round 3
You have 18 nominations. That's on the seventh level. Clowns like Elister and Rafa=Fed Killa come after you. You'll probably beat Samanosuke at QF. You are certainly throwing a challenge this year at SF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
I think that should be in the singular cos it was just one Fedtardclowntalking about you reaching the SF.
Hello? Respect, please.

THE NOSE WILL PREVAIL

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
FEDERER GASQUET NALBANDIANGOFFIN
Roger the Dodger is offline View My Blog!