MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - How do we deal with the moniker problem on MTF?

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2012, 03:18 PM   #42
country flag Orange Wombat
Banned!

Orange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How do we deal with the moniker problem on MTF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger the Dodger View Post
^^ Honestly is one of the nicest and harmless posters out here and its honestly sad to see her rated so high on the nominations this year.

In fact I rate Honestly in the same club of harmless posters such as Allez, Pirata, Barbadosan, Lilotes, Tigertim etc.

Sad for Honestly. Doing so well in the ACC
She's a massive Rogertard with no respect for other players, but of course you would like her

Still, it's a shame she is doing better in ACC than true clowns like me, since she joined only August or something.
Orange Wombat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote