MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Football Zone

Thread: Football Zone
View Single Post

Old 11-17-2012, 10:24 PM   #3185
country flag selyoink

selyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinceremo View Post
Must be sad for Milan tifosi to see their team being such a shade of themselves currently, regardless of today's result, and I'm afraid it'll be a tough situation to turn around due to the lack of experienced and identified w/the club players in the current squad... those days with such a solid midfield with Pirlo, Gattuso, Paolo at the back and company are long gone and the change has been pretty drastic. You know things are looking rough if one of the leaders and team captains is a super unreliable GK like Abbiati and the responsibily is heavingly on a 20 year old's shoulders.
At least they have El Shaarawy who is having an incredible season so far. Though if the rest of the roster isn't improved they may not be able to hold onto him for too long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death
i add value to mtf. mtf needs me far more than i need mtf. i have even been offered money (a small monthy salary) to hang out and chill at a couple of other forums.
selyoink is offline View My Blog!