MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Davis Cup F: Berdych/Stepanek (CZE) def Granollers/Lopez (ESP) 3-6 7-5 7-5 6-3

View Single Post

Old 11-17-2012, 04:04 PM   #18
country flag MuzzahLovah

MuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Davis Cup F: Berdych/Stepanek (CZE) def Granollers/Lopez (ESP) 3-6 7-5 7-5 6-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeChuck View Post
Berdych and Stepanek have now won 12 doubles matches out of 13 together in the Davis Cup since they first teamed up in 2007, including 4 wins out of 4 this year. Very impressive stuff. Their only defeat together was against Spain on clay in 2009 final.

The Czechs taking a 2-1 lead into the final day was the best possible scenario for me. Hopefully they can get the job done tomorrow and win their first ever Davis Cup title as an independent nation, and seal the Hopman-Fed-Davis Cup hat-trick.

Nothing against the Spanish team, but they have won this competition 3 times in the last 4 years, and 5 times in the last 12. It's time for someone else to win it.
oh I forgot Big Berd won the Hopman cup with Azarenka. Surprising they didn't play mixed doubles in the Olympics (which the Czech won anyway)

Emperor Nishikori- King of Comeback- Slayer of Demons- Champion of Tokyo- Conquistador of Barcelona
MuzzahLovah is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote