Re: TT Quiz Special (Week 47) - Draws/Teams Made - starts Saturday 17th
FIRST ROUND! LET'S GO!
1. This tennis player was in the main draw of an ATP tournament in the capital of his country since 1995 till 2009. In 2006 he lost to the world №1 in a close match with a tiebreak in the third set.
2. This tennis player, formerly in the TOP-100, won his last challenger, in singles, when he was 38 years old.
3. This tennis player has played three matches in 1 day this year (in singles) on the challengers. He won two matches and lost in the other match.
4. In his country he is only active player, who reached the quarterfinal on Wimbledon. He was №90 at that time and lost to player who was world №5.
5. This tennis player won his first ATP tournament when he was ranked in the low 300’s.
6. This tennis player won his only title on the ATP tournament in the last century when he was 19 years old.
7. This tennis player beat the world №1 player in 1/16 of final of home ATP1000 tournament. It was a revenge for their first match, which was in the quarterfinals of the same tournament.
8. This tennis player has qualified for 4 Grand Slams in a row. But he lost in the 1st round in all 4 tournaments.
9. This Frenchman played the same opponent in the 1st round for 3 straight Grand Slams. His opponent took revenge only three years later.
10. This tennis player has four titles in singles, during one season he won a title on clay, indoors and on the grass.
11. This tennis player has beaten four left-handed players in a row at Grand Slam tournament.
12. This tennis player has reached the final in his second ATP tournament, he won all five matches on the way to the final with a tie-break in the third set.
13. This tennis player was the fastest to qualify for a Grand Slam this year (lost only nine games in three full matches)
14. This tennis player was in the main draw of an ATP tournament in singles with his nephew.
15. This player broke Andy Roddick’s streak of winning 18 tie-breaks in a row.
SEND YOUR ANSWERS TO HIDALGO (for singles) AND ADEYC (for doubles) TILL SUNDAY 18TH OF NOVEMBER, 6 pm CET!
PLEASE, SEND LAST NAMES (ACTIVE PLAYERS) ONLY.
TT singles: highest ranking - 1, Titles (7)
TT doubles: highest ranking - 33, Titles (8)
FITD: highest ranking - 7, Titles (2)
DTT(S/D): Titles (1/1)
SUICIDE: Titles (3)
PAW: Titles (3)
Last edited by Hidalgo : 11-17-2012 at 05:36 PM.