MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ~*The Cosy Café: Season 5 *~

View Single Post

Old 11-17-2012, 11:58 AM   #830
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~*Litita's & Ted's Cosy Café : Season 5 *~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlita View Post
I won't be around much today.... going to Gaby's hometown to have dinner with her and see Marillion in concert tonight. Back home somewhere tomorrow afternoon.

What's everyone up to this weekend? I feel we are talking "in votes" again here
Please do enjoy that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs View Post
I'm resting.

But I'm on the mend.
Hope you make a full recovery ASAP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedlesurfeur View Post
Better than nothing

I have an official tennis match this afternoon - apparently - and tonight we're celebrating the Beaujolais Nouveau (it's a wine celebration, all around France, if you like red wine, that is, which I do hahaha)

It's been a bad fortnight. After a food intoxication I emptied myself from both sides, Sjoukje was aching all over a week ago and then a couple of days later you got really sick. Who's next?
Haha. Enjoy the tennis and then treat yourself to the wine.

Hopefully we've all seen the last of illness for the time being.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!