MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 11-17-2012, 03:26 AM   #3822
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
I'm so glad I don't cycle much!
Without a cycle there is no way I could have managed in college .We cycle for our daily needs

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Well I arrived a short time ago at my dad's house and learnt that he's badly hurt himself.. He got knocked off his bike earlier this week, by a car. It's London traffic for you!

He's okay.

And the reason I cam here is that they are watching TV that I don't like!
hope your dad recovers well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Berdych at the net and the best option for Almagro was go for the body. Nothing wrong and Mucho apologized. Berdych whined and refused to shake hands afterward was the behavior of a whinny kid

And the verbal beat down on Mucho at the pre-match press definitely fired up Mucho.
Happy the rubber went the distance .I think Spain win this tie now
Chirag is offline View My Blog!