MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 11-17-2012, 01:32 AM   #3819
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

High school attendance roll is so messed up. I had a secretary whose daughter's goal in school (one of them) was to go from kindergarten through high school graduation without ever being absent a single day. Yes I know. You may insert eye rolls here. In her junior year she got strep throat and could not go to school because she was contagious. She cried buckets and buckets. Sobbed. And then, when she got her attendance report, she found the school hadn't counted her absent for the days she missed. Meanwhile, in court I'm having kids reported truant for having had too many absences. I always hoped somebody would challenge those attendance records.
star is offline View My Blog!