MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2012, 10:50 PM   #3773
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
And if you have time, Raquel, please make a quick summary of this http://m.jb.com.br/esportes/noticias...ro-na-rocinha/

I think the exho tomorrow is for the inauguration of the new tennis court for Olympics 2016.
“Bom dia a todos, é um prazer estar no Rio. Obrigado”, disse o tenista número um do mundo, Novak Djokovic, em bom português.

Djoko is speaking in portuguese already. I think it is Good day to all. It is a pleasure to be in Rio. then they say that he said it in good portuguese.

Raquel needs to correct me.
star is offline View My Blog!