MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Estonia's Finest: Jurgen Zopp

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2012, 06:44 PM   #229
country flag JamieMU30

JamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Estonia's Finest (yes better than Kanepi): Jurgen Zopp

That is sad that he can't practice until January Will he be ready for the Australian Open? I really hope he doesn't withdraw Do you which tournaments he is playing before the AO? I am assuming none...It would be great if he could win a round at the AO, but I am worried that since he hasn't played in so long, he will struggle to find form at the beginning of the season...He should enter the bigger indoor hardcourt challenger tournaments in Europe in January and February...I really hope that Jurgen has a good 2013 and moves up the ranks....I would hate to see him regress because of a stress fracture...Ironic that him and Kanepi are both injured at the same time and missing out on play during the AO and it's warm-up events
JamieMU30 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote