MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Why does Djokovic need to be on the verge of losing to play his best ?

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2012, 06:16 PM   #32
country flag Orangeball

Orangeball has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeball has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeball has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeball has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeball has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeball has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeball has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeball has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeball has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeball has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeball has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why does Djokovic need to be on the verge of losing to play his best ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by duong View Post
he's 10-11 in 7-5 sets on the whole year, many important sets in big matches actually, but he nearly won as many ones as he lost them in fact.

PS : let me tell you that I understand what you meant by "Cam o'n but I'm not Vietnamese actually
Lol oh so a Vietnamese flag and name don't represent anything about lol ok I've got it now.

Anyway, yeah as I said before, imagine what Novak would have achieved this year if those 7-5 and 7-6 sets all went for him, my point is that he wasn't as ruthless as he was last year, but then again, the tough competition might have something to do with it.
Orangeball is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote