MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Help: How to watch the AO with a roommate?

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2012, 11:23 AM   #54
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help: How to watch the AO with a roommate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopez View Post
Wow pretty weird to hear that you're not allowed to use laptops in school... unless it's high school, which I understand . In Uni I don't see the point of banning them, I have my laptop with me all the time during lectures.
Same here, my laptop is always on during class, I'm actually sending this directly from my Fiscal Law lecture at the moment

It's indeed very weird to hear laptops are banned in uni, it does seem quite pointless and does make it harder to follow tennis properly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirag View Post
In Indian colleges ,laptops in class is unheard of .Its allowed in certain schools here too but not in all .In Bahrain laptops were allowed in school as well .Heck we are lucky if the fans run properly in class
Bah that does make it hard to follow tennis tournaments for sure Mug rule for sure.
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote