MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Bogota to replace the Los Angeles tournament

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2012, 10:25 AM   #13
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Farmers Classic: L.A. To Lose Its Big Tennis Tourney

Quote:
Originally Posted by StatRacket View Post
This is great news.

Southern C.A. already has a (much bigger) tournament, and spreading tournaments to other countries is always good in my books.
I understand, but as far as the tennis overall economy is concerned, I really think that it's worrying how much its impact declines in the US, because whatever one thinks of the US, in terms of sports economy, they look to be much more effective to generate money than the rest of the world.

However, considering how things are, yes I think the Tour really has to develop in Asia and south America (both for economic reasons and because there are young players emerging from these countries - although there are emerging players in the US as well)