MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ACC Nominations Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2012, 06:56 AM   #211
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ACC Nominations Only Thread (Please read OP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimnik View Post
Only Hian nominated you.

If I've made a mistake, you'll have to produce names.
The "advanced search" function shows he was selected also by Thanos in post #137.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimnik View Post
I try to use common sense here. If someone clearly distinguishes in one post his 1st ten, 2nd ten and 3rd ten nominations, I'll accept all. Otherwise I'll only read the first 10 names and neglect the rest (as is the case with Mark Lenders and selyoink above).

Most important, no-one is getting more than 30 names each, I'm making sure of that.
Common sense is fine by me, but the OP was quite specific. I'll leave it to AJ if he wants to impose stringent interpretation or not. Anyway, knowing your method was what I was interested in, so thanks for your answer, and for the summation.
Litotes is offline View My Blog!