MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Disappointment of the Year

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2012, 07:46 AM   #55
country flag DjokerFan3
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

DjokerFan3 has a reputation beyond reputeDjokerFan3 has a reputation beyond reputeDjokerFan3 has a reputation beyond reputeDjokerFan3 has a reputation beyond reputeDjokerFan3 has a reputation beyond reputeDjokerFan3 has a reputation beyond reputeDjokerFan3 has a reputation beyond reputeDjokerFan3 has a reputation beyond reputeDjokerFan3 has a reputation beyond reputeDjokerFan3 has a reputation beyond reputeDjokerFan3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Disappointment of the Year

1. Djoker losing to Rafa in French Open final (I picked Rafa to win in 4, but what was most disappointing was the fact that Djoker played like complete garbage and didn't start to wake up until the 3rd set when he was down 4-6,3-6,0-2, I'm watching and thinking 'OMG man you left it a bit late to start playing some decent tennis, no?), not to mention the DF on MP (again, just like the Rome final . This was a golden chance to achieve something not achieved in 43 years and Djoker just folded like a cheap tent (If I remember, he DF'ed 3 times to lose serve during that final *sigh*)

2. Delpo losing to Fed at Olympics SF, but I'm glad he won the bronze medal 2 days later (even though he beat Djoker to win it)
DISLIKE Nadal, Tomic & Raonic!
DjokerFan3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote