MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rank the Classiness of the top 10 from most class to least class

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2012, 01:11 AM   #114
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rank the Classiness of the top 10 from most class to least class

I have to say this topic is completely reduntant. I'm all for discussing forehands or serves because they can actually win matches. Class is largely irrelevant.

Class, as well as being not easily tangible, is also not that important when it comes to the tennis. I'm not sticking up for Tipsarevic, here. His actions are appallingv but doesn't everyone know who is a good guy, and who isn't. No player is completely perfect, but the majority are decent.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote