MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rank the Classiness of the top 10 from most class to least class

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2012, 01:04 AM   #112
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rank the Classiness of the top 10 from most class to least class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
Holy hell, would you stop Fedtarding? You don't actually think that...
I do. The fact that I'm not ranking him #1 shows that I'm not "Fedtarding". I can't stand Novak's obnoxious behaviour when he wins - chest thumping and shirt-ripping aren't attractive to me.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote