MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - booze thread

Thread: booze thread
View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 11:32 PM   #19
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: booze thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tag View Post
you shouldn't avoid it completely

try it with some lemonade, it'll change your view
Tequila, rum, vodka...what's the difference?

Quote:

coke is ok a mixer. goes with everything
Isn't it weird to mix coke with transparent liquor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taejin View Post
Missing out what exactly? Most of people drink just to get drunk anyway, no other reason.
Missing out on getting drunk, obviously.

Quote:
I think that's true for most East Asians?
Generally, yeah. I'm worse than the average East Asian though. But ever since coming to London, I've been training my tolerance level.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote