MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rank the Classiness of the top 10 from most class to least class

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 10:04 PM   #106
country flag homogenius

homogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rank the Classiness of the top 10 from most class to least class

Quote:
Originally Posted by latso View Post
1. Federer
10. All the rest

I can't think of one player in the top 100 whom i would relate with the world "class" or "classy" except from the quintessential class owner - Roger Federer.

The others are "friendly", "shy", "overjoyed", "clownish", "pale", "whatever", but rarely or never - "classy".

Check the WTF speeches at the end and you will see the number 1 in this category speaking and after him one of the pretenders of the trillion miles behind number 2.

Nole's speach was OK for an athlete and much better than probably many others, but class is a qualification that goes with Roger only.

imHo

homogenius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote