MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 05:41 PM   #3664
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
"Next time I'm in NY I will give u a ring we can hang out or something"

oh good lord.

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
You know FiloV pulled that whole drama queen melt down last year. It was entertaining at the time, but now it's a bit stale.
I avoided most of his posts and only glimpsed some and he's the drama queen of highest order in my 10 years tenure in MTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
He has already told me we will hang out the next time he's in NY.

He just asked if I've ever been to LA.

He told me he sent me a message today to try to make me smile while I was at work

SHY?! He's not beating around the bush...
You find a match in the flirting department

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
At IW, can I get a player guest pass by saying I'm a friend of Jess?

Also Raquel needs one for Rome.
You remember Raquel but not me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirag View Post
Exactly ,I could drive the car easily on my very first try but I am completely hopeless in skating

Depends on the country I feel .I passed the test in India about 6 months back using a friends car .All he asked me to do was make an eight and park a car in reverse between 2 cars .But I was noticing almost everybody passed .Only the real bad ones failed if you get what I mean But half of the people in India dont know the road rules at all Its a bigger challenge adjusting to those idiots than actually learning how to drive
My hubby came back from Hyderbad not long ago and he descripted drivers there play chicken at every intersections
Lee is offline View My Blog!