MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Help: How to watch the AO with a roommate?

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 04:54 PM   #28
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help: How to watch the AO with a roommate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOATsol View Post
Nah, classes are starting around the same time and I don't like skipping class.
Surely Grand Slam tennis > class ? Besides, you could still attend classes while living off campus for two weeks, book a (cheap) hotel room near the campus and you're set. Make up some excuse for your roomate I guess if you don't want her to think you're 'moving' because of her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
If you referred to Lenders' post, he was talking about one who studies in a girl's uni. If that one was he, he'd be a lucky one.
A guy in an all-girls uni probably couldn't care less about the Australian Open anyway He'd have plenty to keep himself busy
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote