MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 Match Of The Year

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 03:50 PM   #77
country flag Sophocles

Sophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Match Of The Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by duong View Post
unusually I fully disagree with that. I don't know if I've already said it but imo Djokovic and Murray played two great matches against each other : their last two ones of the year.

I also don't get the fancy for Nadal-Rosol match, Gulbis-Berdych was better imo, and Fed-Benneteau was quite near and had more interesting tennis imo.

I also think Tsonga-Djokovic in the FO is overrated although it was surely a very entertaining match.
I agree on all except the Djokeray one at the A.O., which I think you're seriously underrating. Nadal-Rosol produced at least 15 minutes of very entertaining highlights but it's more a case of one of the greatest 5th-set performances on serve rather than a great match.