MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Who will win the 2012 Davis Cup Czech Republic vs. Spain? (Berdych having some fun)

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 12:51 PM   #160
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who will win the 2012 Davis Cup Czech Republic vs. Spain? (Berdych having some fu

As Granollers and Marc Lopez are in the team, Feliciano Lopez has no possibility to play anymore, unless he replaces an injured opponent at last minute tomorrow morning.

After that last minute tomorrow morning (it has to be made until two hours before tomorrow's first match, I think), it will be impossible to make any changes inside the 4 players of the team. There's no official 5th player in a Davis cup team contrary to what many people think.

And even for that last minute change, I think the injury of one of the players has to be checked by an official.

Then I think Navratil was wrong in what he said ... or more probably he just said that to upset Almagro, as Berdych did as well

Last edited by duong : 11-15-2012 at 04:53 PM. Reason: the captain can't be a 5th player, sorry for my mistake
duong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote