MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - "Speed up the courts and general court speed Thread"

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 06:25 AM   #943
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Speed up the courts and general court speed Thread"

Quote:
Originally Posted by juan27 View Post
agassi it`s more dangerous in very fast courts than today`s murray.

anyway , action jackson I said that federer won in rg because the weather conditions made more faster rg that year , and federer in peak mode without nadal would be capable to win roland garros.

I don`t consider that roger was beneficited by homogenization on clay , he played several final facing very slow courts in roland garros beetwen 2005-2007
You are as bad as the people you are complaining against. The fact the surfaces and games have homogenised benefited Federer as well, it's your too biased to see this. Nadal is the only player on clay in this generation who plays like an old school clay court player albeit adapted to modern times with a lot of ability on the surface. He toys with Fed on clay by breaking down the backhand, this is not a new tactic and so damn simple.

Which leads to the next point Fed struggled with the old school guys when they were past their past on the surface or do you need plenty of examples. As the surfaces have become closer that style of game on clay apart from Nadal and to a very poor version Andreev has become obsolete, unlike when Fed started guys like that were still playing. Therefore he gained the benefit on clay because of this.

You can't bitch about Nadal getting benefits from a slower and high bouncing grass or hardcourts getting slower or Djokovic on grass without looking Fed.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote