MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Expectations for 2013

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 03:28 AM   #6
country flag RandyE

RandyE has a reputation beyond reputeRandyE has a reputation beyond reputeRandyE has a reputation beyond reputeRandyE has a reputation beyond reputeRandyE has a reputation beyond reputeRandyE has a reputation beyond reputeRandyE has a reputation beyond reputeRandyE has a reputation beyond reputeRandyE has a reputation beyond reputeRandyE has a reputation beyond reputeRandyE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Expectations for 2013

Grigor made a lot of progress in the last 1/3 of the season. He still has a ways to go to consistently pull out matches, but his confidence definitely grew in that time period. Certainly feels like he belongs in the upper echelon - a few little improvements will go a long ways, starting with his ability to hit his cross court backhand with more depth. Way too often were his opponents able to tee off on one of those short backhands and put him under pressure. Improving that shot itself will give him a lot more confidence and ability to set up his forehand. My guess, depending on what happens with his coaching arrangement, is that he will make a conscious effort in that area. The other things are pretty obvious in terms of conditioning, reading opponents' serves, etc...I think top 20 is not out of the question!
RandyE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote