MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Previewing the ACC competition

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 02:31 AM   #172
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Previewing the ACC competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by 156mphserve View Post
You do have a fair bit of tennis knowledge when you're thinking straight. But when it comes to your faves or people you don't like that totally goes out the window and those posts pretty much ruin any reason to take any of your posts there seriously which is unfortunate but it's the way it is
Well, you either like my opinions or you don't. If you're gonna take about 15% of the posts you don't like to discredit the rest then it says everything about what a ridiculous human being you are, and basically is you once again acting like a little bitch. But it's the way it is I guess.

It's not really unfortunate to me because, again, my tennis intellect is respected. Yours is non-existent.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!