MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Previewing the ACC competition

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 03:09 AM   #170
country flag 156mphserve

156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Previewing the ACC competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
Well given I'm one of the more respected tennis minds on this forum, maybe you should ask others. I have my opinions on matters and again, if you don't like them, keep it movin and quit crying about it.

What I say about players, in terms of their talent, who is and isn't good players, are based on reason and facts. I just don't PC it and bitches get salty.
You do have a fair bit of tennis knowledge when you're thinking straight. But when it comes to your faves or people you don't like that totally goes out the window and those posts pretty much ruin any reason to take any of your posts there seriously which is unfortunate but it's the way it is

Welcome Your Newest Top 10 Member

Raonic

Proud Canadian
11-13 San Jose 3-Peat
2012 Chennai Champion
156mphserve is offline View My Blog!